UPSC IAS Pre Online Form 2019
The UPSC Pre Online Form 2019 is available right now therefore, the interested applicants should read this article if they are interested in filling the online form. The online form can be filled with the help of the link that is available at the end of this article. If you are one of the interested participants then, you need to pay attention to this article because this article is for the aspirants that wish to know about the online form. We will provide every kind of help that you want from us therefore, feel free to ask for any information you need. We will continue to update this article with all the latest information that we obtain from our sources. The online form became available on 19th February 2019 while the last date for the online form is 18th March 2019. The last date to pay the application form fee is 18th March 2019. The total number of vacancies are 986. This recruitment is happening on a very large scale. Any contender who is interested who wants to apply for this recruitment can fill the online form. The links are given in the link box available at the end of this article. Read this article further to get more details.
The vacancy details are as follows:
|Indian Police Service (IPS)||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||Indian Forest Service (IFS)|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Postal Service,
|Pondicherry Police Service,
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B|
|Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A||Indian Trade Service,
Group A (Gr. III).
|Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A|
|Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A||Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A|
|Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B||Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)|
The application fee is as follows:
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 0/-
- For female (all categories) candidates: Rs. 0/-
The application fee can be paid through credit card, debit card or net banking.
UPSC IAS/IFS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- IFS: The candidates should have Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent
- IAS: The aspirants should have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India
The age limit is as follows:
- The Minimum Age for the candidates is 21 Years while the Maximum Age for the contestants is 32 Years as on 1st August 2019.
- For age relaxation information, read the official notification.
To get the full information on selection procedure, read the official notification.
Details related to UPSC IFS Pre Online Form 2019
|Category Name||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of Vacancies||Indian Forest Service (IFS) and Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
|Number of Posts||986|
|Starting Date of Application Form||19th February 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||18th March 2019|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||18th March 2019|
|Exam Date||2nd June 2019|
|Admit Card Date||May 2019|
|Free NCERT Books PDF Download||Free NCERT Books PDF Download|
Steps to apply online for UPSC IAS Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website. The link of the official website is given at the end of this article.
- Then, go to “What’s New” and search for the online form.
- Read the advertisement and check your eligibility and if you are eligible then, proceed to fill the required details in the online form.
- Submit the online form and take a print out with you if you wish to.
You can ask any of your queries in the comment section of this page. We will provide suitable answers as soon as possible. Thank You!
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Official Notification (IFS)||Read Here|
|Official Notification (IAS)||Read Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Pay Examination Fee||Pay Here|
|Re-Print Exam Form||Print Here|