WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (WBSETCL) has published a notification to recruit 292 vacancies for the posts of Assistant Manager, Junior Executive and Technician Gr. III and Junior Engineer (E) Gr. II. Interested candidates can apply online before the last date and which is 27th April 2018 because after this date no one cannot be registered for their desirable post. Your application form is going to be taken much more details like age boundary, qualification, age relaxation, application fees and several so we are providing all these details on this page so that you can understand.
Applicants have to fill all the details in each section exactly same as the details in your documents because if you not clear all the details like your date of birth, the spelling of your name and other details then it will create hindrance in your next procedure. To apply online we are providing various easiest steps to help so that without any problem you can register yourself and to know all the steps you should go ahead.
About WBSETCL: – WBSETCL is a public sector and which was founded on 1st April 2007 and in West Bengal State it follows the unbundling of the state electricity board. It is liable for the power transmission across the state on the rules of levels of voltages like 400kv, 220kv, 132kv and 66kv. It is the top eleventh largest famed limited company of the twenty-three state in the country in order to transmission utilities and has a share of 4% each in altogether intrastate transformer capacity. Its Headquarter is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
Get Details for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Department-West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited
- Total number of Vacancies-292
- Name of the Post-Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer (E) Gr. II, Technician Gr. III and Junior Executive
- Location of Job-West Bengal
- Applying Mode-Online
- Job Category-State Govt. job
- Official Website-wbsetcl.in
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Qualification- Aspirants should have done B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized University or institute or must have a diploma degree.
- Age Limit-Candidates age should be between 18- 27
- Age Relaxation-SC/ST/OBC candidates from other states will be treated as General candidates and for others as per the rules of government of West Bengal
WBSETCL Job 2018 for 292 Vacancies
|Posts||Number of Seats|
|Junior Executive (stores)||20|
|Junior Engineer (E) Gr.-II||115|
|Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication)||01|
WBSETCL Technician Job 2018
- Application Fees-
For the post of Assistant Manager, the fees are 400/- and 250/- for the other posts, except ST/PWD/SC candidates.
- Selection Process/ Salary–
You need to wait for the next about to come official notification.
- Starting Date of Registration-04.2018
- Last Date of Registration– 27.04.2018
Steps to Apply for WBSETCL Recruitment 2018
- First and foremost, you have to go to the official site of WBSETCL.
- Click on the WBSETCL
- Then, click on the “Career” option which is given on the left side of the page.
- After it, click on that link which is showing details about your desired post.
- Now your application form will be opened on screen.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload the scanned photograph (accord the ordered size) and signature and that should be fixed.
- After filling all the details now you have to submit the application fees by the authorized submitting way.
- It’s time to click on the “Submit” key which will there.
- Now you are registered applicants.
- After your registration, you need to get your form by clicking on the “Download” button.
- Take a print out of your application form.
For any query about the WBSETCL Recruitment 2018 candidates can comment and ask their queries as our faculty members are always ready to help you.