VVM Application Form 2018 Vidhyarathi Vigyan Manthan Scholarship Form 2018 Registration Form for VVM 2018 VVM Application Form 2018 VVM Online Form 2018 VVM Online Registration 2018 VVM Scholarship 2018 VVM Details VVM Registration Last Date 2018 Registration for VVM 2018 VVM Registration for Students
VVM Registration Form 2018
Have you heeded on VVM? If not and whereas you are a student of Class 6th to 8th from any state board like CBSE, ICSE or etc. then you should have to know about VVM Registration Form 2018. It is a program of National Level for educating and popularizing science between the required standard. The focus of aim is identifying and nurture of brilliant mind of contenders who are the desired on subjects correlated to science. Therefore, it conducts an exam which at the National level to search for scintillating applicants without any doubt. The program of registration is not going to be separately and eligible students can apply by getting in touch their respective schools.
विद्या विज्ञानं मंथन, कक्षा ६ से ८ के स्कुल के छात्रों के बीच कराए जाने वाला एक कार्यक्रम है जिसका उद्देश्य विज्ञानं को शिक्षित और लोकप्रिय बनाने का है| वीवीएम का कार्यक्रम एक परीक्षा द्वारा किया जाता है ताकि उज्ज्वल छात्रों के दिमाग की पहचान कर उनको अवार्ड, आदि द्वारा पोषण करना है जिन्हें विज्ञान विषय में अपना भविष्य लोकत्रित करना है| यदि आप इस प्रोग्राम के लिए तैयार है हमारे पेज से सम्बन्ध बनाये रखे जैसे की हम जल्दी ही VVM Registration Form 2018 करने के बारे में और अधिक जानकरी दे रहे होंगे|
Vidhyarathi Vigyan Manthan is a launch of Vijnana Bharati in association with National Council of Education Research and Training, an Organization under the Ministry of Human Resources and Development and Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous association under the Development of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Eligibility- A candidate who is studying under ICSE/ CBSE/ and another state Boards from standard VI to XI can apply for this application.
- Required Language- Student has to know at least one language such as Hindi, English, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Oriya, Bengali, Punjabi, and Oriya.
- Examination Centre- Registered School
- Application Fee– According to last year the fee for last year was Rs.100/- but it seems current year it may be increased.
- Details for RTGS/ NEFT Fee- The fee of registration will be sent through State Bank of India and it several important tidings are following these…
- Name of the Branch- Sarojini Nagar
- Account Type- SB Accounts’ Name- VVM
- Number of Accounts- 67351214143
- IFS Code- SBIN0070582
- Branch Code- 70582
- School Level- From per class the three top rankers will be called school winners i.e total eighteen students from every school.
- District Level- Three top rankers from each class will catch the winning status i.e. eighteen students from per school. All the District’s Schools will be the portion of the evaluation.
- State level- From per class, the three top rankers will be called state winners i.e. a total of eighteen students from every school.
- National Level- Rankers (Top three) every class will be called the National Winners and i.e. eighteen students at the level of national.
Note:- Prize from Rs.2000/- to Rs.25000/- be contingent upon their complete performance in overall the assessment modules (This reward only for the State and National Level of contenders).
- If the mode of applying is going to be online then you have to follow these provided rules which are presented below and for the offline form submitting you can also ask.
- Firstly, you need to go with the website and that will meet you from below.
- Visit the “Examination Detail” from the highest side of the page.
- Now, you should go to the status regarding “Apply Online” or “Start Registration” or as to application.
- You will be shown an online form in a little
- Get the blank box to use them with correct information and documents.
- There is submit and where you need to tap but once again check all your given detail.
- You are registered now so, press on the switch regarding Download.
- Take a clear print of photocopies of the application.
- Organization Name- Vidhyarthi Vigyan Manthan
- Article for– Vidhyarthi Vigyan Manthan Scholarship 2018-19
- Regarding Classes- Standard VI to XI
- Category- Scholarship Form
- Application Mode- Online/ Offline
- VVM Initiation- Vijnana Bharati
- Application On- July/ August 2018 (Tentative)
- Application Off- September/ October 2018
- Examination Date- November/ December 2018
Having questions affiliated to VVM Registration Form 2018? If truly yes, don’t delay getting the comment box to give detail of your problems because we will forever ready to assist our users.
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Official Deepest Details||Get Here|