VMC Exam Pattern 2018, Vadodara Female Health Worker Syllabus 2018, Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018, VMC Exam Syllabus 2018, VMC Admit Card 2018, VMC exam result 2018, VMC Exam Syllabus 2018, VMC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018
VMC Syllabus 2018
Vadodara Municipal Corporation is going to conduct the first recruitment round that is written the exam which is going to be conducted very soon for this you need to be prepared in before. So to crack this exam you need to check out the VMC Syllabus 2018 firstly. Then you need to check which topics are coming from which subjects. And according to, at last, you have to manage the time according to different topics and marks. You should read more and more books gain extra knowledge related to the syllabus because sometimes you will not understand from where you got that question which will come in the exam so you have to be prepared in advance.
There are various vacancies which are released by the authority that is for the post of Staff Nurse, Female Health Worker, Medical Officer, and other posts. And these vacancies released for all those candidates who were still looking for this kind of job and are unemployed so now all those candidates who have applied for these vacancies. Now they have to go through from the two rounds of the recruitment that is written test and interview.
Short details related to VMC Staff Nurse Exam 2018
Here we are giving some short and important details related to the exam you are going to give which is very important to know for each and every candidate that is given below:
- Name of authority: Vadodara Municipal Corporation
- Number of vacancies: various
- Name of posts: Vadodara Female Health Worker, Staff Nurse
- Selection process: written test and interview
- Date of exam: available soon
- Official website: https://vmc.gov.in
- Type of exam: recruitment exam
Vadodara Female Health Worker, Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2018
It is compulsory to check out the exam pattern before start doing preparation of the exam which is very important for everyone because with the help of it candidates will come to know that which type of questions will come in the exam and how many marks. So we are giving the Vadodara Female Health Worker, Staff Nurse Exam Pattern below so you need to check it out very carefully:
- Questions will come in the form of multiple choice or objective type.
- Limited time will be given to all the candidates.
- Yes, there will be some negative marking as well which you will come to know from the official notification.
- It will be held in 4 different sets.
- Questions will come from the general knowledge and from the concerned subject that is ANM/ FHW course
Steps to crack the VMC exam 2018
- The first thing you have to set in your mind that you have to manage your time according to the topics given in the syllabus you have to give more time to the topics which are important and hard and included more marks which will help you to crack this exam.
- Concepts should be clear of each and every topic that is the concepts you are following is should be clear of each and every topic.
- After that, you need to collect more and more books related to those topics and read out those books which help to give you more knowledge related to it. The more you have the knowledge the more you have chances to crack the exam which is must go in the next round of the recruitment that is interview round.
- After that, you have to be confident of what you have read like if you are confused in the exam that your questions are right or not in that case you should be confident of yourself that whatever you have read is right.
- You can solve previous year question paper which is very important for all the candidates it will help you to know that what type of questions comes in the exam so that they can do their preparation according to it.
- After doing the preparation do you have to do the revision which will help you to recall the answers again and again in your mind?
For more other information related to the VMC Syllabus 2018, you can ask in the comment box which we have given below.
Links to follow:
|Official website||Click Here|
|Pdf of Syllabus|