UP ITI Online Form 2018
To keep on your education would you want to take the support of Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh to get admission in Industrial Training Institute? If it is your plan, then read this article which is about UP ITI Online Form 2018 because superior has shown green signal to accept the application. This type of admission offer is related to all courses like Electrician, Fitter and other and each has their different requirement like 8th, 10th and several it means you need to check thoroughly. All the important tidings are attendant here withal the essential steps so that your application will be succeeded as if it is going to be done by online mode. The date of submission form is coming speedily in your upcoming days and afterwards that no request for registration will be completed who are going to miss this opportunity.
UP ITI Application Form 2018
यदि आप अपना आगे की पढ़ी आईटीआई में एडमिशन प्राप्त करने के बाद प्राप्त करना चाहते है तो यही ही सही समय है आवेदन करने का क्योकि व्यावसायिक परीक्षा परिषद्, उत्तर प्रदेश के द्वारा एडमिशन की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो गयी है| सबसे पहले अभियार्थियो को अपने इच्छुक कोर्स के लिए सभी जरूरी जानकारियां प्राप्त करनी चाहिए जिससे आपको आराम से पता लग जाये की आप आवेदन करने के लिए योग्य अभियार्थी है भी या नही| यदि सभी सूचनाओ के प्राप्त होने के बाद आपको लगता है की आप आवेदन कर सकते है तो हमारे द्वारा दिए गये आवेदन करने के नियमो को ध्यान से पढिये जैसे कि, रजिस्ट्रेशन करने की प्रक्रिया ऑनलाइन है| आवेदन करने के लिए मार्क शीट, जाति प्रमाण पत्र, आय प्रमाण पत्र, निवास प्रमाण पत्र आदि की जरूरत होंएगी इसलिए पहले सम्पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त कर ले|
Get Notification for UP ITI Online Form 2018
- Name of the Organization- Vyavsayik Pariksha Parishad Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website- http://www.vppup.in/
- Applying Mode- Online
There are several course which provides to start your education in ITI which details are mentioned downward.
Plastic Processing Operator, Mechanics (Air Conditioner & Refrigeration), Tool & Die Maker, Foundry Man Technician, Fitter, Electrician, Turner, Mechanists, Electroplater, Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances, Technician Power Electrician System, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Agriculture Machinery, Computer H/W & Network Maintenance, Mechanic Tractor, ICSTM and etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UP ITI Online Registration Form 2018
Education Qualification & Age Limit
- Candidates should have passed in the 10th standard from a recognized Board. The academic records of aspirants must be good and student who are appearing for the tenth board examination then he/she can also apply.
- The minimum limit of age must be 14 years as on 1/8/2017 and the fact for the maximum age has no boundary.
UP ITI Admission Procedures 2018
After seeing exact eligibility in the application the superior will allow contenders for the UP ITI Entrance Exam 2018 and then qualified contenders can take admission in ITI with their desired course.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Reservation Seats 2018
- There are 70% seats are going to be reserved in ITI for SCs/ ST’s
- For OBC Trainee total 15% seats are reserved.
- Contenders will provide, Ex-Serviceman (5%), PH (3%) Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (2%).
- Above given reservation seats will settle on Trade Wise and Altogether Admission Seats.
UP ITI Seat Matrix 2018
- VPPUP will release seat matrix after successful completion of the registration.
- Wisely contenders should check seat matrix.
- After submitting an application form, completion seat matrix is going to be updated.
UP ITI Application Fee 2018
- 250/- is the required fee for the category of General/BC.
- SCs/STs have to pay Rs.150/-.
- The mode of payment will be done through credit card/debit card/internet banking by Union Bank of India/ Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Once submitted balance is not going to refund thus be careful.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Fee- 25th May 2018
- Entrance Exam Date- Available Shortly
Steps to Submit UP ITI Online Form 2018
- Up front, you have to use our direct link official site which is situated later of steps.
- Then, a contender can see “Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-19” from the left side of the page.
- Now, get “Click to Apply Online” from the “Apply” section.
- Now, you are going to set details without the mistake of spellings.
- Use those documents which are made to attach with self-attested.
- It’s time for the fee submission by the ordered portal.
- Afterwards, you have to choose the button of sending and that is “Submit” or “Register”.
- Visit the download section when you will have successfully register.
If you are holding any question then try to resolve in a while as if withal the article a comment box is also available here so that you can discuss your topic of UP ITI Online Form 2018