UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Model Question Paper 2018, UP Assistant Teacher Previous Year Question Papers 2018, Download UP Assist. Teacher Sample Papers in PDF
UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018
Has anyone told you that your sample paper for the post of Assistant Teacher is announced now? Yes, we have heard the latest news in regard to the download. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board is all set to make a decision about conducting an exam for the post of Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak). This shall be with reference to the Advertisement No. बेoशिoपo/15876/2017-18 for which total 68, 500 empty posts of Assist. Teacher are to be fulfilled.
As far as this Exam is concerned, the authorised department is ready to organise an exam so that the performance of deserving contenders can be analysed. There are a lot of data that you might be missing out on and that’s the reason we decided to develop an article for you. We’ve added the data on the syllabus and exam pattern as well. This will keep you informed of what is about to be asked and what is not.
UP Assistant Teacher Model Paper 2018 (PDF): Click Here
Are you tired of searching for your Model/Sample Papers of last/previous year to have the ins and outs of the exam structure? You don’t have to do that anymore since our team has added a working link below that will take you to the page of the model question paper. We strongly suggest that you visit that link and browse it to know what kind of structure of the paper will be this year.
- It will completely be a subjective-type written exam.
- The weightage of Written Test would be 60%, 10% of High School, 12th Class, Graduation and Marks scored in BTC.
- Remember, the test is NOT based on objective type question paper.
- Total questions asked in the paper shall be 150.
- Each right answer gives 1 mark.
- You will be given total 3 Hours to write the test.
- The subjects on which the test or question paper is based are Social Study, Environment, Mathematics, Science, English, Sanskrit, and Hindi from the 12th
- As far as the questions related to Life Skill Manager & Aptitude, IT, Child Psychology, Teaching Skills, etc., are concerned, they will be asked from D.El.Ed. Standard.
What about the minimum qualifying marks? Is there some criterion set for the applicants to consider? Well, the marks in the test are to be scored as per the following:
|Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|General/OBC||67 Marks (i.e. 45%)|
|Reserved||60 Marks (i.e. 40%)|
We hope that the article as published above has helped you greatly. If you still have any question or query, feel free to add it below and we will definitely reply you as soon as possible with the optimum solution. Till the, keep an eye on our website (i.e. www.resultinfo.in).
|Admit Card||Get Here|
|Answer Key||Get Here|