TNSET Application Form 2018
Buck up! A most refresh update has landed on this page pertaining to TNSET Application Form 2018 will draw your attention the attention of thousands of students has been drawn by it. In addition to submitting the online form, fee must be paid before the deadline – the closing date of Tamil Nadu SET Application Form 2018, viz. 09.02.2018. What is more, read all decisive information as laid down in the official notification. The authority which is in control to conduct the TNSET 2018 Test is MTWU and this is applicable to all papers (like Paper I, Paper II, Paper III). The Online Registrations shall begin on 18.12.2017 and end on 09.02.2018 and you must do complete all steps for being a participant in the recruitment or you will lose this chance.
Full form of MTWU is Mother Teresa Women’s University and this university handles all of the activities or procedures that are essential for the registration towards Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) to take place. The establishment of MTWU was practised in 1984. The institution of higher education is having affiliation with UGC. The success in TNSET 2018 proves that successful contestant is eligible for becoming an Assistant Professor (AP) in applicable Universities and Colleges in Tamil Nadu.
The TNSET 2018 Application Form shall be available only after the link to fill it has been opened or activated. During the registration, you will be asked to enter lots of information and you must enter all of them as per the records of your original marksheet. You should not try to insert the fake information as it will be too dangerous for you.
TNSET Application Form 2018: Submit via Online Registration
In overall 26 subjects, the TNSET gets held by the supervisors working the authorised department. Total nodal examination centres at which the TNSET is held are 16. The Online Registration for the TNSET will initiate after two days. Only those who have paid the fees will be able to take part in the test because without registration, no one can participate or partake in the test. Let’s take a look at the important dates for having awareness of the events:
Submission of Forms: 18.12.2017
Deadline to Apply Online: 09.02.2018
Declaration of TNSTE Hall Ticket: Yet To Be Announced
Date of Exam: 04.03.2018
TNSET Answer Key: March 2018
TNSET Result: May/ June 2018 (Expected)
Tamil Nadu SET Notification 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate who has secured at least 55% marks (if from General/OBC category from Creamy Layer) and 50% is for those candidates who are from OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD-VI/HI/PH in the Master’s Degree or its equivalent examination from a university or institution recognised by UGC, New Delhi.
- Also, those who are appearing for the final year of Masters and will be appearing for the same or those whose results are still awaited can also apply for this Examination. Read additional criteria using the official advertisement/notification link.
- General/OBC (Creamy Layer) aspirants need to pay Rs.1500/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates must pay the fee of Rs.1250/-
- Anyone who belongs to SC/ST/PwD-VI, HI, PH will be meant to pay Rs.500/-
- There is NO age limit to apply for this exam.
- For the selection of best-fit students, the TNSET shall be conducted.
- An impressive salary package shall be awarded to those who successfully clear the TNSET 2018 here.
TNSET 2018 Apply Online
To apply online, you have to satisfy all of the conditions as revealed above. You cannot leave them without satisfying as this is for each person who is willing to be part of the TNSET 2018 Test. The payment of fee is also the part of the “Apply Online” as without it, the process shall be considered ‘Incomplete’ and will be rejected.
TNSET 2018 Exam Pattern
Next, preparation for TNSET 2018 will be important more than anything and to achieve it, one must be smart to crack the test. One must not wait for the Exam Date to come closer; instead of being ready for it in advance is highly recommended.
- The test comprises of three papers.
- All 2 papers are based on objective-type questions.
- It shall be conducted on 4th March 2018 (Sunday) in isolated sessions.
- Each question is of two marks.
The Paper 1 and Paper 2 are carrying total 100 marks each, whereas, the Paper 3 consists total 150 marks. The Part 1 and 2 include total 50 questions and 75 questions are contained by the Part 3.
Please follow the ‘Exam Pattern’ link for latest trending information.
TNSET Application Form 2018: Important Instructions
- The applicants must not promise the authority other than what they are actually doing while filling out Online Application Form.
- If after taking the test, you are not satisfied with the Answer Key or result, you can raise objection by challenging the paper keys.
- On the exam date, all have to carry the hall ticket without which the admission to exam hall shall be restricted.
- You can follow the exam preparation guide to boost the preparation for making the maximum marks possible.
- The syllabus is also important because it can easily tell you what you are meant to do in order to get the good marks.
Based on your category, there might be subtle difference in the criteria laid down by the authority in the advertisement. So, before you proceed to fill up TNSET Application Form 2018, please be mindful of the conditions made requisite by the department.
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Admit Card||Download Here|
|Online Form||Fill Here|