TNEA Application Form 2018
For the college life in the Engineering at the outset, you should think over for the TNEA Application Form 2018. We are consultation about it just because the higher superior of Anna University is ready for the setup of admission to offer in the Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu State. Therefore, they are serving TNEA Registration Form 2018 on this station and all the 12th passed contender can take part in the application which date is going to be onset with 3rd day of May 2018. Solely 10+2 students is not a matter of requirement as if majorities are attaching another effect also on the basis of staying places in Tamil Nadu or another state. It means you should check straightaway and decide sooner are you a deserving aspirant to apply for it by sending online Anna University Admission Form 2018.
Get TNEA Application Form 2018 Last Date to Apply
- Name of the Organization- Anna University
- Details for- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2018
- Admission in- Engineering Programmes in Tamil Nadu
- Registration Mode- Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form- 3rd May 2018
- Registration Off- 31st May 2018 (Tentative)
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA Online Registration 2018
- A person who is belonging to Tamil Nadu state and should have completed their 12th is purely eligible to apply.
- Ones who belong to other state but must have passed in 12th class from this state then can apply.
- Native aspirant of Tamil Nadu state who has passed in 12th standard examination from any another state then that can also submit the form but with it, they have to send also a valid nativity certificate.
- Contenders of central Government workers could also take part in admission way with it they need to show their guardians’ native certificates to those have been serving for last 5 years nonstop in Tamilnadu state.
- Son and Daughter of All India Service Tamil Nadu State Cadre Officers are also able to apply to be part of this exam.
- Each contender has to complete their 12th or its equivalent qualification with the PCM subject withal the minimum marks and that is 50% for General contenders, 45% for OBCs, and 40% for DNC/MBC/SC/ST/SCA). This qualification should be an attempt from a recognized Board.
TNEA Age Limit-
- For the successful registration, your age should be 18 years and not more than 25 Years.
- The facts of age relaxation are also going to invoke for all reserved categories which details are severed in the official notification
TNEA Application Fee 2018
- While filling registration every contender need to send exact fee by required online mode.
- Aspirants who belong to SCs/STs/SCAs need to pay Rs.250/- whereas Rs.500/- is the demanded fee for others.
- If you will be submitted your fee then there is no another chance to refund.
Fill Online TNEA Application Form 2018
- First, everyone needs to get the link to the official site which is arranged
- Second, you have to link status of “Online Registration”.
- In that way, you can see the application in front of you.
- Mention every cardinal detail and attach the necessary documents.
- Afterwards, you are going to put your cursor on “Submit” to click.
- Right away candidates will be called the registered
- Choose the “Download” tab to save your application form.
Having any worrisome point as to the matter of TNEA Application Form 2018? Don’t at sea as if comment box is attended under this statement where your reply will also meet you speedily.