Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
Now, aspirants can trust to High Court of Punjab & Haryana for the job vacancy of the clerk as for we have entered into the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017. The track is going to acquainting with news number of offering seats which are total 350. To grab the post of the clerk is not a simple chance because be determined by on huge ways. At the first sight, aspirants need to be acceptable with the eligibility criteria (Education Qualification & Age Limit) and extra requirement what authority is searching for the appliers.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancies 2017
|SC of Punjab||74|
|OBC of Punjab||38|
|PHC of Punjab||22|
|Ex- Ser. Gen||62|
|Ex- Ser. SC||33|
|Ex- Ser. BC/OBC||14|
- Starting Date to Submit Form: 4-10-2017
- Last Date to Submit form (Registration Step 1): 3-10-2017 Up to 2 P.M.
- Closing Date to Pay required Application Fee: 4-10-2017
- Last Date to Submit form (Registration Step 2): 6-10-2017 up to 11.59 P.M.
- Editing Date for Registered Form: 6-10-2017 up to 11:59 P.M.
- Written Exam Date: November 2017
Get Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
- Organizer: High Court of Punjab & Haryana
- Name of Job: Clerk
- Total no. of Posts: 350
- Job Type: Government Jobs
- Location for Job: Chandigarh
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Website:sssc.gov.in
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2017
Education Qualification: Application should have clear examination matriculation with the subject of Punjabi and proficiency in the operation of the computer. Must have a Degree of Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts or equal qualification from a recognized University.
Age Limit: You will be eligible after catching if you are on the basis of this required information which is following:
|Community||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC/OBC/BC of Punjab||18||42|
|Widow and legally separated woman||18||40|
- For Ex-Serviceman and PHC of Punjab, you should refer the official notification.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
There is two arrangement to hire candidates first is written the examination and who have the ability to clear this process then will be a call for the Computer Proficiency Test. Second Procedure will be completed with two part and those are:
Part I- Computer Typing Test in English with the speed of 30 W.P.M.
Part- II- Spread Sheet Test
- General Candidates will have to pay Rs.1000/-.
- SC/BC/ESM/OBC/Ex-Ser. need to pay Rs.250/-.
- PHC of Punjab (General) will pay Rs.500/-.
- PHC of Punjab (SC/OBC/BC/ESM) candidates has to pay Rs.150/-.
- Reserved aspirants who are of other state need to Pay Rs.1000/-
Pay Scale: Rs.10300 to Rs.34800 with Rs.3200 Grade Pay.
Apply Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
- At first, go the official website of this department given at the last.
- Then, a homepage is going to display to catch the following tidings.
- Start to find out clerk post notification and click under the “Recruitment” section.
- There, several links will be shown on that page but you have to go “Online Registration for New User”.
- Now, fill all personal asking details in the correct boxes and after also set up the regarding document along the form which should be self-attested.
- Arrange your scanned signature and photo then pay an application fee or before the last date.
- Press the button of send to registered and get proof to attempt the written
- The form will mention and aspirants have to download it to carry a hard
Any Question? Yes, then shoot on the comment box to connect with an expert to focus on the right answer regarding Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017.
Clerk Post Application Form Click Here
Official Notification for full information