PGCIL Recruitment 2018
It’s a great track to know all the latest updates regarding recruitments, results and etc. Today we are going to share the latest news with all the contenders that the organization of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released the notification to fill the 22 empty seats for the post of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply before the last date of registration which is 07th May 2018. Candidates can apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2018 through the official link which is “www.powergridindia.com”. Applications sent by e-mails or posting will be rejected. Want to know the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Salary Structure, Age Relaxation and etc.? Then you should go ahead and apply after reading all the details carefully.
Brief Info for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Department Name- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Job Designation- Field Engineer & Field Supervisor
- Total Vacancies- 22
- Applying Mode- Online
- Starting Date to Apply- 01st May 2018
- Last Date to Apply- 07th May 2018
- Cut Off Date for Eligibility Criteria- 07th May 2018
- Job Location- Jharkhand
Vacancies Details for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||GEN||OBC||ST||SC||Ex- SM||PWD||Total|
|Field Engineer||07||01||00||01||01 (OH-OL)||00||09|
|Field Supervisor- NOFN||02||00||01||00||00||00||03|
|Field Supervisor- JCP (Electric)||02||01||01||01||00||00||05|
|Field Supervisor- JCP (Civil)||03||00||01||01||00||00||05|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- For Field Engineer- NOFN- Candidates should be passed B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Institute.
- For Field Supervisor- NOFN- Aspirants should have the Diploma degree in Engineering (any discipline) and Higher Qualification of B.E./ B.Tech/ B.sc. with minimum 50% marks.
- For Field Supervisor- JCP (Electrical/Civil)- Diploma in Civil/ Electrical with minimum 55% marks and Higher Qualification of B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks.
Age Boundary- Candidates age should not exceed 29 years.
- For SC/ST applicants- 5 years
- For OBC (NCL) applicants- 3 years
- For PWD applicants- 10 years
- For Ex- Serviceman- As per rules of Govt. of India
- Candidates belong to General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 400 for the post of Field Engineer and Rs. 300 for the post of Field Supervisor
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM candidates.
- Field Engineer- 30,000 for the 1st year and Rs. 33,000 for the 2nd year.
- Field Supervisor- NOFN/ Field Supervisor JCP- 23,000 for the 1st year and Rs. 25,500 for the 2nd year.
Ways to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Initially, you have to open the “official site” of “PGCIL’ which is managed below.
- After a minute the homepage of PGCIL will be open in front of you.
- Then, you have to click on the “Career” option given on the top of that page.
- Now, choose the “Job Opportunities” option given under the “Career” section.
- Hit, the ‘Openings” option which is provided under the sub section “Job Opportunities”.
- Then, click on the “ER-I Recruitment” given under the “Regional Openings” which is managed at the last of this page.
- Tap on the link according to your post.
- Now, fill all the details as demanded.
- Click the “Submit” or “OK” button.
- In the end, you need to pay the “application fee”.
- Finally, you are successfully registered.
- Take a print out of it for further process.
Catching any query related to PGCIL Recruitment 2018? If yes then drop your problems under the comment box which is given below as our faculty will try to sort out your problems.
Apply Directly- Click Here