MPPTCL Syllabus 2018 for Line Attendant MPPTCL LA Syllabus 2018 Madhya Pradesh TRANSCO LA Syllabus 2018 MP TRANSCO Line Attendant Syllabus 2018 MP TRANSCO Line Attendant Exam Pattern 2018 Madhya Pradesh TRANSCO LA Exam Pattern 2018
MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus 2018
If you are one of those contenders who have applied for the post of the Line Attendant under the department of Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited then now you should download the MPPTCL Line Attendant Syllabus 2018. Thus to get the syllabus you have to click on the pdf file link which is set at the finishing point of this page. To know that which chapters and which subjects are going to be cover in the exam you have to hear every point of news related to the syllabus and exam pattern which is mentioned on this way as we are making this page after heeding the direct statement from the side of superiors. Your exam is going to be held on 24th July 2018 so it means that only limited time has left to prepare themselves. Thus, applicants should go for the important topics first and then give time to the remaining chapters because examination board will pick large no. of questions from the important topics. To watch the pdf file which is given at the bottom of this page you have to hit the sign of arrow which is set at the top of the page.
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited|
|Job Position||Line Attendant|
|Closing Date to Apply||1st July 2018|
|Admit Card Date||11th July 2018|
|Date of Examination||24th July 2018|
|Location of Job||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Before starting the preparation for the exam candidates must know about the exam pattern as you have to prepare for the exam according to the subjects that will cover in the exam and to know the proper marking scheme, no of questions, time duration and total no. of marks you have to read the below stated exam pattern.
- The questions that will cover in the exam will be of Objective Type.
- In this exam the questions will come from the 2 subjects that are Concerned ITI Subjects and General Knowledge.
- The whole paper will include the 100 questions out of which 75 questions will come from the Concerned ITI Subjects and 25 questions will cover from the General Knowledge Subject.
- Each question carries 1 mark means the written test will be conducted for 100 marks.
- The Time Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Firstly, contenders should make a proper time table according to the subjects and give equal time to all subjects to score qualifying marks.
- Make short notes of every topic so that you can easily cover the basics of all chapters and revise easily while going for the exam.
- The most important thing that aspirants must do is to solve one mock test daily as it will increase your speed which will help you to shoot more and more questions in the exam.
- While practicing the papers do not use any electrical device like calculators, mobile phones and etc. because these types of devices will not allow in the exam and if you do the same then you will face difficulty to solve the large no. of questions in the exam.
- After covering all the topics you should go through the previous year papers also as it will give you the exact idea about the important topics and the level of questions.
If any question is clicking in your mind then don’t waste your time in searching the solution of it here and there just leave your queries under the comment box as we will surely help you with the right solution.
|Main Website||Get Here|
|Syllabus PDF File||Hit Here|