Right away check your Madras HC Personal Assistant Job Notification 2018 and apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 to be registered.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
Up front, we want to tell that here is three recruitments to get job in Tamilnadu. If you are desired for work there then read every deepest info for each offered post (Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, Personal Assistant to the Registrars and Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrar). Superiority of Madras High Court is inviting for Madras HC Recruitment 2018 as if there are total 82 seats. Desired users have to stay on this track because we are adding altogether details so that you can check and be registered with no doubt. The way of registration is managed through offline where those form of application are going to be successful whosoever will have given true details. After the registration off date no one job seeker is going to able to submit their application. Thus, keep on reading so that can decide soon about eligibility to apply….
Madras High Court Personal Clerk Recruitment 2018
|Job Name||Number of Seats|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||71|
|Personal Assistant to the Registrars||10|
|Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrar||1|
Required Details for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Commerce, Arts, Medicine, Engineering, or other from a recognized university in Indian Union in 11+1+3 or 10+2+3. With it, you need to also clear the Certification Course which is held by the Directorate of Technical Education in Computer on Office Automation. This demand is necessary for all post still there is another requirement which is different for each post so, read below…
- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges- Candidate should have passed in the examination of Government Technical in Shorthand withal English Typewriting- Senior/Higher Grade.
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)/Personal Clerk- Contenders must have cleared the Government Technical Exam in Shorthand and Typewriting in Tamil and English- Higher or Senior Grade.
Age Limit- As on 1st July 2018 candidates should have to follow these following rules.
- For SC/ST/SCA/MBC &DC/BCM/BC categories- 18 years is a minimum age and should not have covered the age of 35 years.
- For In-Serviceman- Candidate must not have completed 25 years.
- For “Others”- Minimum age is 18 Years and should not have got the age of 30 years.
- Starting Date of Registration- 6th April 2018
- Ending Date of Registration- On or before 02/May/2018
Madras High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2018
Application Fee- It depends on your category like all the contenders who belonging to SC/SC/ST are not going to send any fee still who affiliated with BC/UR/MBC &DC/BCM needs to submit Rs.500/-.
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs.36400/- to Rs.115700/-|
|Personal Clerk||Rs.20600/- to Rs.65500/-|
Selection Modes- You have to clear two stages one by one where the first is Skill Test and second is Interview.
Get Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organization- Madras High Court
- Posts Name- Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrar
- Total Vacancies- 82
- About Job- State Government Jobs
- Job Location- Tamilnadu
- Official Website-tn.nic.in
- Notification No.– 56/2018
Ways to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, get the official website link from below and use it by any web browser.
- Now, users have to go to “Announcement” section.
- From there you should catch your link of official notification to your post.
- Read all details and go to apply if you deserve.
- The application form will be downloaded from the “Announcement” panel also.
- Insert all in all important details which spelling must correct in your application form
- Attach your ordered size photo withal the candidate’s signature.
Send your registration form print out by e-mail and with it all the required enclosures. Withal it, you have to also send demand draft accord the need, through the registered post to the Registrar General, High Court, Madras 600-104. The same will arrive at the office of the High Court, Madras on or before the last date of registration by 5.45 p.m.
Users, you can also use our settled box of message to fill and send it with your problems because our team members are ready to provide a perfect solution.
Get Useful Links-