Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2018
Have you heard that JSSC has posted an advertisement towards the hiring of talented and deserving job-seekers for the most recent Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2018 that has depicted the total 265 vacant positions of Lower Class Clerk (LCC) which shall be filled by those who work hard for this recruitment? Wait, there are eligibility criteria for this Jharkhand SSC Lower Class Clerk Recruitment and without having to meet that, you cannot continue to application form submission. Further details can be picked precisely using the direct link to JSSC Lower Class Clerk Notification 2018 that has been laid down in the PDF file attached to this page.
To choose the best-fit employee for Lower-Class Clerk post, there shall be the conduction of an examination called JSFCLCE which stands for Jharkhand State Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination. To attempt this test, one has to download official Admit Card that will make everything crystal clear. The commission has full right on the widening procedure of the vacancies – these may increase or decrease as per the needs.
Register for Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2018
- Authority: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
- Total Posts: 256
- Name of Post: Lower Class Clerk
- Online Registration Starts:5th March 2018
- Last Date to Apply: 4th April 2018
- Starting Date to Submit Fee: 9th April 2018
- Deadline for Submission of Fee: 13th April 2018
- Main Portal: www.jssc.in
JSSC Lower Class Clerk Application Form 2018 (265 Posts)
Every condition needs to be met no matter what happens. Go through full advertisement to find out more about the ins and outs of filling out the online application form. The online registrations are supposed to start the day after tomorrow i.e. from 5th March 2018 and this is going to end on 4th April 2018, however, the deadline for the submission of fee is different (see via important dates laid out above).
Holding all personal and academic information while submitting or doing online registration for this recruitment is extremely recommended and even mandatory and without doing that, you cannot be the one to become a valid candidate in this contest.
Jharkhand Lower Class Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
As said above, there are limitations and meeting them all is the part of being a participant of this recruitment. Take a precise look at the below-mentioned information and understand if you are an authenticated person for this recruitment or not.
Going through the advertisement, we have found out that there is no age limit in this recruitment.
Those who are interested in this recruitment must possess the certification of Intermediate (10+2) i.e. passed 12th Class with the required marks.
Fee of Application:
To be part of the recruitment, applicants must submit the application fee which is going to be Rs.200/- for those who are having the Domicile of Jharkhand (SC/ST) and rest of the candidates will be required to pay Rs.800/-. The fee submission can be done using Challan, Internet Banking, Debit Card, and similar payment options.
This shall be completed based on the performance in Written Exam, Skill Test and this is how Final Merit List shall be created.
Pay Scale: Once the final shortlisted candidates have been selected, an impressive pay scale will be rewarded to the selected candidates. This is as follows:
- 5200/- to Rs.20200/- (PB-I) along with the Grade Pay – Rs.1900/- (Unspecified)
Way to Apply for JSSC Lower Class Clerk Vacancies 2018
Applying for these vacancies is rather easy – all you need to pay attention to pay is the following ways:
- Begin the process by going to the homepage of website of JSSC, viz. www.jssc.in.
- Next, you have to make sure that you are on the old website, not new one. This is helpful if you don’t find the link to the latest advertisement.
- Once you get the advertisement, read it out carefully and follow the instructions carefully.
- Next, start filling out the job application form using the given instructions.
- Also, pay the fee as per the recommendation.
- Once you have done all steps with success, there will be the option for the final submission of the form.
- But, before you do that, ensure that all details you inserted are correct.
- If there is anything wrong, go back and edit that.
- In the end, submit the form finally and take its printout for further references.
Remember, the link to register for Jharkhand Clerk Recruitment 2018 will only work after the said schedule. You cannot access it before that. If there is any issue while browsing the link even after its official release, there is something you are doing wrong.
|Link Access||Download Advertisement|
|Submission of Application||Submit Application|
|Main Website Link||Visit Here|