IIFT Application Form 2017
Which favorite course is it that you want to get admission to? Is it MBA or do you want to become an MBA aka Master in Business Administration, especially in International Business (IB)? If this is so, why not consider IIFT Application Form 2017 for making an effort towards getting admission to the MBA program? In this article, we are going to tell you how you can register for MBA entrance test which is conducted by IIFT–Qutab Institutional Area which is a leading B-school of India. The test date has been fixed now applications are being received and it will happen till September 8, 2017. If you wish to get admission to the MBA program, you must take the entrance test as scheduled on 26th November 2017 (10:00 am). This IIFT Entrance Test shall be organized for IIFT MBA (IB) Admission 2017-18. By continuously reading this page till the end will help you know complete data on IIFT Entrance Test for this session 2018-2020.
Latest Update: The CAT dates have clashed with the IIFT MBA (IB) 2017 dates and the authority is currently on the clash resolution. As soon as the solution is found, we will tell you. Stay connected with us.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is a leading B-School (Business School) that is responsible for making the career of students who are looking for the best career opportunities. This institute conducts various entrance tests for different courses. Though you can find everything in IIFT Brochure 2017 for filling out IIFT MBA Application Form 2017-18, however, we are providing you something in addition which can be good for you to crack the test. It is important for you to meet the eligibility criteria before you actually make your mind up. Without satisfying the criteria, if you fill up the form, the application will be rejected.
How to Fill IIFT Application Form 2017
Once you have clearly met the Eligibility Criteria, you have to log on to www.iift.edu. Then, under the “MBA (IB) 2018-20:” you should choose the link that says “Application Form for Full Time MBA (IB) 2018–20”. You will be redirected to another page where eligibility norms, reservation, mode of admission, and the important dates shall be shown. Scroll down and see the links to “Apply Online” and the “Download Brochure”.
It is good to first download IIFT MBA Brochure and then use the Apply Online link. You can also apply for this entrance through GMAT Scores for Foreign Nationals and NRIs. On 26th November 2017, the entrance test date for MBA has been fixed and you need to look into that matter – prepare for the test using all resources available. Do not waste your time, instead take help from self-study.
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA (IB) Admission 2017
- The applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (of 3-year duration) in any discipline provided that the applicant must complete it with at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved candidates).
- Also, those who are the final-year candidates can apply register for this test.
- The good thing is that there is no Age Limit.
- The reservation is to be given as per the guidelines of the government of India. Please refer to the notification.
- To selection best-fit for the admission to MBA, the IIFT will conduct a Written Exam, GD, Writing Skill Assessment Test, and the Interview.
- To apply, General/OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.1550/-, SC/ST/PH candidates are to submit Rs.775/- and applicants from Foreign/NRI (or their children) have to pay US$80 (INR Rs.4500).
You can also apply via the Offline mode and for that, you have to send the application form to the postal address of the institution before the given deadline. It is good to know the tips to crack the test and the key to success in the interview.
IIFT MBA Admission 2017 – Best Exam Strategies
- You have to revise what you have already learnt before the fortnight of the exam.
- For being a master in the subjects, you should take “Mock Tests”.
- If you are wishing to hone your exam strategy, you should better focus on Time Management, Accuracy, Speed, etc.
- Since the exam is based on sectional cut-offs, why not consider them for preparation.
- In the IIFT MBA 2017 Entrance Test, consider you will be granted 80 seconds for each question. So, now you can have the idea that you have to be faster than anything.
Also, seats are reserved for the foreign nationals and NRIs and they will be getting admission to MBA on the basis of their scores obtained in GMAT (General Management Aptitude Test). If you have any confusion on IIFT Application Form 2017, please reach out to the authority by using the contact details as furnished underneath.
IIFB Important Dates:
Last Date to Apply: 8th September 2017 (Friday)
Last Date to Apply via (for Foreign Nationals and NRIs): 15th February 2018 (Thursday)
Written Exam: 26th November 2017 (Sunday) – 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Group Discussion (GD): Given Here
Writing Skill Assessment Test (WSAT): Shortly Update
Interview: Update Soon
IIFT Contact Details:
Email: [email protected]