IGCAR Syllabus 2018, IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainees Syllabus 2018 (PDF), IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Exam Pattern 2018, IGCAR Kalpakkam Technician Syllabus 2018, IGCAR Stipendiary Trainees Syllabus 2018 (PDF) Group ‘A’, Group ‘B’, Download IGCAR Technician Exam Syllabus 2018 (PDF), and IGCAR Syllabus 2018 for UDC, Scientific Assistant, ST (Category 1, Category 2), Stenographer (Grade-1) for Level 1, Level 2, etc.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018
A couple of days ago, the hopefuls were invited towards a recruitment on the behalf of Indira IGCAR which stands for Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. Now, IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018 is to be downloaded by those aspirants who registered against the released notification. This will keep them informed about the way to score highest in the test. The Syllabus for each post is different and that’s why we have developed this article for you, for your comfort or convenience. The recruitment is to be done for total 248 posts as mentioned above. You can find more using the table given underneath. The points that we are giving out on this page are worth considering and paying attention. The day is not far when you will be appointed for the aforesaid posts, obviously the post you applied for.
आईजीसीआर कल्पक्कम पाठ्यक्रम: IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018
आईजीसीएआर कल्पक्कम ने अब विभिन्न पदों के पाठ्यक्रम की घोषणा की है। आप नीचे दिए गए लेख के अनुसार सीधे लिंक का उपयोग करके पाठ्यक्रम डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। अगर आपको लिंक ब्राउज़ करने में परेशानी हो रही है, तो कृपया हमसे पूछें और हम निश्चित रूप से आपकी मदद करेंगे। आईजीसीआर कल्पक्कम का पाठ्यक्रम प्रत्येक पद के लिए अलग है, इसलिए, आपको पूर्ण ज्ञान प्राप्त करने के लिए इस पृष्ठ को छोड़ने से पहले प्रत्येक अनुभाग को देखना चाहिए।
Detailed Info. on IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018
|Status of Syllabus||Announced Here|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018: Complete Exam Pattern
A screen test shall be conducted in the following ways:
- It will be of the 2 Hours duration (120 Minutes).
- Total questions asked in it shall be 75 questions.
- Each question will be of 3 marks.
- Also, there is negative marking of 1 mark.
Note:-The candidates shall be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Personal Interview finally.
Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) & Scientific Assistant/C:
- It will also be an objective-type question paper.
- You will be facing total 100 questions.
- There will be 3 marks for each question.
- The total time given to the aspirants shall be 2 Hours.
- Also, negative marking of 1 mark shall be there.
Stage-1: This is a Preliminary (Prelims) test:
- It is based on Objective-Type Questions.
- Total questions are 50.
- Each right answer carries 3 marks.
- For each wrong answer, there is negative marking of 1 mark.
- The paper will be made from Mathematics (20 Questions), Science (20 Questions), and General Awareness (10 Questions).
Minimum Qualifying Marks: What about the minimum cutoff marks to pass the test? Well, they are as follows:
Stage-2: This is an Advanced Test and it goes as follows:
- Also, this is based on “Objective-type” questions.
- Total questions asked in the paper shall be 50.
- Each question carries total 3 marks.
- Also, there is negative marking of 1 mark.
Note:- The permission to attend this Advanced Test is given if candidate has passed the Preliminary Test. The Advanced Test and Prelims Test shall be conducted on the same day.
Minimum Passing Marks:
Stage-3: This test is called Trade Test/Skill Test. This test shall be of qualifying nature.
- This is an objective-type test.
- There are total 100 questions in it.
- The time duration shall be 1 & ½ Hour (90 Minutes).
- Each question consists of 3 marks.
- There is negative marking of 1 mark.
- Questions shall be asked from Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic), Reasoning and General Intelligence, General Knowledge, and General English.
- This once includes the Descriptive-type questions.
- Total time given in this is 180 minutes.
- This is based on the English Comprehension and Language.
- Total questions asked in it are 100.
- It is based on Multiple Type Question Answers.
- Total time duration is 180 minutes.
- Each question carries 3 marks and 1 as negative mark.
- Paper is generated from General English, General Intelligence (GI) Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude (Arithmetic) and General Knowles (GK).
Level-2: This is a Stenography Skill Test.
- In this test, the minimum typing speed of the candidates shall be 80 WPM in English Shorthand and 30 WPM in English Typewriting.
Do you still have any query in mind with regard to IGCAR Kalpakkam Syllabus 2018? Feel free to connect with us using the comment box. You can even bookmark this page or browse other links below for more details. Best of luck for the exams!
|Official Site||Visit Here|
|Answer Key||IGCAR Kalpakkam Answer Key 2018|
|Admit Card||IGCAR Kalpakkam Admit Card 2018|