HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019
Are you one of the job seeker? If your answer is yes, then you are at the right place because this is a good chance for those candidates who want do a respected job. The HSSC Instructor 2019 Exam will be conducted by the department of Haryana Staff Public Service Commission. The HSSC exam date will be released very soon on the official website. There is a large number of seats available for the various posts like Turner Instructor, Welder Gas & Electric Instructor, Mechanic Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Instructor, etc. The official Notification was issued on the 28th December 2018. The candidate who wants to fill application form he or she has to fill as soon as possible. Each candidate can fill only one application form. You can check all the details regarding the HSSC Recruitment 2019 here.
Some Minor Details about HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Category– Government Jobs
- Name of the Organisation– Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- of Vacancies Available- 1007 Posts
- Job Designation- Instructor and Other Posts
- Mode of Application– Online Only
- Exam Date- Notified in shortcoming days
- Admit Card of HSSC Instructor Exam- Released Soon
- Starting Date for Filling Application Form– 5th January 2019 (Revised)
- Ending Date for Filling Application Form- 4th February 2019 (Revised)
- Last Date for Submitting the Fee- 7th February 2019 (Revised)
- Official Website Link- Visit Here
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Instructor Recruitment 2019
- Age Bar– Candidates who are between minimum 17 years of age and maximum 42 years of age can apply for this job.
- Age Relaxation– There is an age relaxation for Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A), and Backward Class (B) as per given by the Haryana Govt. Instructions. There is age relaxation up to many years for the widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, unmarried woman, and deserted woman as per government regulations.
- Educational Qualification– Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree with Office Management Course.
- Application Fees– The application fee for general Male candidates is Rs. 150/-, for General Female Haryana Domicile, it is Rs. 75/-, for SC Male Haryana Domicile, it is Rs. 35/-, for SC Female Haryana Domicile, it is Rs. 18/- and for PH candidates, it is free of cost.
- Selection Procedure– The selection procedure for this recruitment is very simple. The candidates first go for the “Written Examination” which is of 90 marks and then for the “Socio-Economic criteria and experience” which contains 10 marks. Candidates will get OMR sheet for written exam or online computer based Test.
HSSC Instructor Notification for 1007 Posts 2019
There is a large number of candidates who are searching job. Now, this is a golden chance for all the job seekers. All you need to do is work hard and put your 100% efforts. You can pay the exam fee through online mode or offline mode also. We are here in your help to reach all the information like Haryana SSC Instructor admit card, syllabus or exam pattern etc. So, you have to daily check out our new updates and get all the important information.
How to Apply for HSSC Instructor Vacancy 2019?
- First of all, go to the official web link given below and just click on it.
- Then, the official site will open on the screen.
- Now, on the top of the page, you will find an option of “Advertisements”, click on it.
- Then you will see the notification link of Advertisement 5/2018, download it.
- Read all the information and eligibility criteria carefully given in the notification.
- If you are eligible, then go to the link “Apply Job Online” and click on the link according to your post.
- Now you have to fill all empty sections with correct details and write spellings.
- Then, you have to pay your fees according to your category.
- In the end, just print out the hard copy of your application form.
If you want to go through the selection process which is stated above, then you can apply through that otherwise you can go through the link given below. Any queries related to HSSC Instructor Recruitment 2019 then you can ask it in our comment box and we will solve it very quickly.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Get Here New|